Anti-money Laundering Policy
The application of this Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy applies to our company, our partners, and our customers alike. We are committed to fully maximizing adherence to the rules and respect for the provisions of the Policy, and as such we require that same level of commitment from both our partners and our customers.
The purpose of the AML Policy is to actively prevent laundering of money that has dubious origins.
By remaining vigilant and committed to this purpose, we help society to combat the shadow financing of terrorism and other criminal activities.
Our AML Policy is regulated by international laws and the applicable legal standards that are currently in force, taking into account the peculiarities that are found in regional jurisdictions.
1. OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 1.1. In cases of suspicious transactions, the Company reserves the right to block the account(s) of the customer in question and also to cancel the current transaction upon commencement of an internal investigation.
- 1.2. During the investigation, the Company has the right to request from the customer copies of identification and bank cards as well as documents that prove the legal ownership and the legal origin of the funds.
- 1.3. If the fraudulent nature of the action by the customer is confirmed (fraudulent actions including but not limited to the use of stolen credit cards and other operations related to money-laundering), the company reserves the right to block the customer’s account indefinitely and to forward any and all relevant information to the police.
- 1.4. The Company takes on the obligation of preparing any staff members who are involved in the financial statements to identify and record suspicious transactions.
- 1.5. The Company takes on the obligation to treat with special attention any suspicious transactions which by their nature appear to be related to money laundering.
- 1.6. The Company takes on the obligation to cooperate with law enforcement and judicial authorities in order to detect and prevent money laundering.
- 1.7. Anti-Money Laundering: The legal department of the Company takes on the obligation to ensure that AML Policy conforms to all applicable legislation and any recommendations by the authorities in charge of the regulation of Anti-Money Laundering.
- 1.8. Regional offices of the Company take on the obligation to account for peculiarities in all applicable local legislation and if necessary to apply respective changes to the AML Policy.
2. CUSTOMER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 2.1. The Customer takes on the obligation to comply with international and regional legal standards developed for preventing laundering of financial funds with a criminal origin.
- 2.2. The Customer agrees not to use the Company’s services for any illegal or fraudulent transactions, including but not limited to money laundering.
- 2.3. The Customer agrees not to use the Company’s website for any direct or indirect aid of illegal activities.
- 2.4. The Customer guarantees the legal origin and legal ownership of all funds that he transfers into or out of any accounts at the Company
3. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 3.1. By using our services, you automatically certify your agreement with the AML Policy and approve all of our actions that are related to the obstruction and active prevention of the laundering of money that has dubious origins.
- 3.2. Refusal on our part to conduct suspicious financial transactions cannot be the basis for legal liability to the customer for non-performance of obligations by us.